Stay Positive Stay Positive

Don't forget to take your Joy....

Batman vs. Godzilla Batman vs. Godzilla

Decent but not outstanding. I'd suggest reaching out to the Newgrounds community for Voice Actors who can REALLY pull off some really solid impressions of each of the featured characters. Also your sound mixing can use some more work, especially in the context of background ambience. It was rather odd to hear the sound of rain cut out between shots. Check out the site Freesound for everything you could need for your sound mixing.

Mark Of The Survey Corps | Markiplier Animated Mark Of The Survey Corps | Markiplier Animated

Some rather superb animation work here, however I'm doubtful Mark may adopt this video to be featured on his channel. Usually the unspoken rule for animated content to be featured is over a minute in runtime, but mayhaps Mark may make an exception in your case since he's hosted your work before. I guess we'll see what happens.

Pico Sim Date &amp;lt;3 Pico Sim Date <3

This has got a pretty solid foundation & polishing on it, since you're taking feedback, here are some suggestions I have that (if feasible) could make this game legendary and keep players coming back again and again.

1) I think some more musical variety between day & night as well as a unique song for each unique location would be beneficial. Not to mention background ambient noise to complement each environment.

2) Mayhaps seeing some VAs to give voices to the different characters.

3) For each time the player works a Job or Career bit, see if it's possible to turn those into fun little mini-games (kinda like the date mini-game). Perhaps simple knock-offs of old arcade games; how well you play determines your final payout percentage.

4) And speaking of the Dating Mini-Game, it's pretty solid. But to add a degree of challenge, perhaps with each new level, add a new series of question/answers the player has to memorize as they advance.

5) Finally for every date success & end game proposal, perhaps have a quick tweened graphic of the two characters closing in for the kiss before fading to the "success" text, same goes for the end with a tweened graphic of Pico on his knee presenting the ring to the girl of his choice.

Just know that these are things I'd like to see out of this, but if you don't like these ideas or you don't think you can make it work out, I wouldn't be offended if you didn't consider them.

Otherwise, this is a stellar game so far. And I'd be ecstatic to see what the full version has to offer. And if you need a hand on polishing up some art, animation or sound mixing within the game, I'd gladly lend you guys a hand if you feel it's needed.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Proximity: The Game Proximity: The Game

Was this perhaps inspired by the Short film of the same title by Triune Films (Ryan Connolly)

TalkSickGames responds:

We got to know about the short film when a NG dude said something about it! We were shocked and surprised to see the resemblance!

MLP: AJ POV Hentai MLP: AJ POV Hentai

...do people really fap to MLP?

Kajio responds:

Erryday, mo'sakra

Sunshine (Cover) Sunshine (Cover)

This is probably the best remix of Adagio in D Minor I've ever heard! Mad kudos mate!

EvilRaccoon responds:

Thank you very much! :D

Qua Patet Orbis Qua Patet Orbis

Certainly digging the synthy 80's vibe this is giving.

AliceMako responds:

Glad you like.

Breaking Point Breaking Point

I give this all my highest ratings, probably one of the best "Cinematic" songs I've heard here on newgrounds!

egg egg

I crushed that egg, then I turned to the camera and said, "the yolk's on you"

Renova Renova

...Well thanks for inspiring me, I'm currently animating something like this!

forest realm forest realm

I just got a strong "Myst" vibe from this one, great work!