Stay Positive Stay Positive

Don't forget to take your Joy....

Batman vs. Godzilla Batman vs. Godzilla

Decent but not outstanding. I'd suggest reaching out to the Newgrounds community for Voice Actors who can REALLY pull off some really solid impressions of each of the featured characters. Also your sound mixing can use some more work, especially in the context of background ambience. It was rather odd to hear the sound of rain cut out between shots. Check out the site Freesound for everything you could need for your sound mixing.

Mark Of The Survey Corps | Markiplier Animated Mark Of The Survey Corps | Markiplier Animated

Some rather superb animation work here, however I'm doubtful Mark may adopt this video to be featured on his channel. Usually the unspoken rule for animated content to be featured is over a minute in runtime, but mayhaps Mark may make an exception in your case since he's hosted your work before. I guess we'll see what happens.

Getting Ripped Getting Ripped

I was going to give this a lower score due to the mediocre animation, but the comedic writing in this one is actually pretty decent, you actually got a chuckle out of me. Good work.

Treasure Trouble Treasure Trouble

It sounds like you're in need of a sound mixer to take this from a good cartoon to a frickin amazing feature, I'd gladly suggest my name if one hasn't been mentioned already.

Welcome to React World™ Welcome to React World™

Sweet mother of god! James, it good to see you back in the animation game! Welcome home!

The Phantom Box The Phantom Box

Okay, you gave me giggles. My thumbs are up to this animation, great work.

Animation tests Animation tests

Some pretty decent work here, towards the end I'll suggest to see the ears, trunk and clothes of the elephant man be nudged slightly and blown back as the robot implodes then explodes for greater effect. Keep experimenting and see what you find, also view other peoples professional work and learn from that, you already have a solid head start towards perfecting your craft.

ganuganu responds:

Thank you and I will sure look into the details closely.

Batman in Sky Fish Batman in Sky Fish

Did I detect a WAN show (LinusTechTips) reference? Otherwise some decent work was put into this.

kalabor106 responds:

WAN Show? I have no clue who you're talking about. Thanks.

Tiberius & Reagan Tiberius & Reagan

Original and entertaining, some pretty solid work with this one. You have my nod of approval.