View Profile mohawkade

All 9 Audio Reviews

3 w/ Responses

This is probably the best remix of Adagio in D Minor I've ever heard! Mad kudos mate!

EvilRaccoon responds:

Thank you very much! :D

Certainly digging the synthy 80's vibe this is giving.

AliceMako responds:

Glad you like.

I give this all my highest ratings, probably one of the best "Cinematic" songs I've heard here on newgrounds!

Please don't put copyrighted materials on NG unless they're of your own making. You could get Tom and the site in trouble!

This is sum Funky Shit!

Your song was fitting in a couple of video projects of mine! I'll provide links to them...

The PhysX of Switchball
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GUYUvS i4rWE

PhysX Cards: Are they Still Worth It?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNQUJJ VurO8

This song actually inspires an idea for a great Mass Effect 3 animation!

...now if I only have the time to make it.

I came on to this site looking for some decent music to use for a couple of animations and some videos. While browsing the classical section, I didn't find anything fitting to what I was hoping to accomplish...

That is until I found your content. Which I can totally see myself using it in a project or two. Granted it isn't to the quality of "Two Steps from Hell", but knowing this came from a single individual with some mediocre equipment, it's pretty damn good. And I can only imagine what you'll accomplish with decent equipment and a real musical orchestra and choir at your disposal!

Cheers.

AshleyAlyse responds:

You have no idea how happy your review made me! Thank you so very much! :D I hope to get some amazing equipment someday! I recognize your profile, I've browsed through your work before and I really like it! Thanks again! n_n

pretty sour...

Exactly the vibe you were expressing with the title.

...an offbeat funky vibe.

I could totally see this being used in either a game or an animation of sorts!

DENT-de-lion responds:

Thanks! It would great if someone wanted to use any of my tracks! Until then I'll just keep making them I guess :P

I'm just another college student making his way in the world by making movies, to entertain others, I do a lot of gaming in my time and I'm also quite the artist in my spare time. Be sure to check out my portfolios while you're here!

31, Male