View Profile mohawkade

146 Movie Reviews

This is GodDamn Godlike mate! Excellent work my dude!

I've been messaging you for YEARS to join the Newgrounds community! WELCOME! I'm curious who finally convinced you to join?

Don't forget to take your Joy....

8 Game Reviews

This has got a pretty solid foundation & polishing on it, since you're taking feedback, here are some suggestions I have that (if feasible) could make this game legendary and keep players coming back again and again.

1) I think some more musical variety between day & night as well as a unique song for each unique location would be beneficial. Not to mention background ambient noise to complement each environment.

2) Mayhaps seeing some VAs to give voices to the different characters.

3) For each time the player works a Job or Career bit, see if it's possible to turn those into fun little mini-games (kinda like the date mini-game). Perhaps simple knock-offs of old arcade games; how well you play determines your final payout percentage.

4) And speaking of the Dating Mini-Game, it's pretty solid. But to add a degree of challenge, perhaps with each new level, add a new series of question/answers the player has to memorize as they advance.

5) Finally for every date success & end game proposal, perhaps have a quick tweened graphic of the two characters closing in for the kiss before fading to the "success" text, same goes for the end with a tweened graphic of Pico on his knee presenting the ring to the girl of his choice.

Just know that these are things I'd like to see out of this, but if you don't like these ideas or you don't think you can make it work out, I wouldn't be offended if you didn't consider them.

Otherwise, this is a stellar game so far. And I'd be ecstatic to see what the full version has to offer. And if you need a hand on polishing up some art, animation or sound mixing within the game, I'd gladly lend you guys a hand if you feel it's needed.

Was this perhaps inspired by the Short film of the same title by Triune Films (Ryan Connolly)

TalkSickGames responds:

We got to know about the short film when a NG dude said something about it! We were shocked and surprised to see the resemblance!

...do people really fap to MLP?

Kajio responds:

Erryday, mo'sakra

9 Audio Reviews

Certainly digging the synthy 80's vibe this is giving.

AliceMako responds:

Glad you like.

I give this all my highest ratings, probably one of the best "Cinematic" songs I've heard here on newgrounds!

Please don't put copyrighted materials on NG unless they're of your own making. You could get Tom and the site in trouble!

13 Art Reviews

I crushed that egg, then I turned to the camera and said, "the yolk's on you"

...Well thanks for inspiring me, I'm currently animating something like this!

I just got a strong "Myst" vibe from this one, great work!

I'm just another college student making his way in the world by making movies, to entertain others, I do a lot of gaming in my time and I'm also quite the artist in my spare time. Be sure to check out my portfolios while you're here!

31, Male