View Profile mohawkade

All 148 Movie Reviews

34 w/ Responses

There is seriously a lack of stop motion animation on this site, thanks for contributing.

Was that a Thanos line?

This is GodDamn Godlike mate! Excellent work my dude!

I've been messaging you for YEARS to join the Newgrounds community! WELCOME! I'm curious who finally convinced you to join?

Don't forget to take your Joy....

Decent but not outstanding. I'd suggest reaching out to the Newgrounds community for Voice Actors who can REALLY pull off some really solid impressions of each of the featured characters. Also your sound mixing can use some more work, especially in the context of background ambience. It was rather odd to hear the sound of rain cut out between shots. Check out the site Freesound for everything you could need for your sound mixing.

Some rather superb animation work here, however I'm doubtful Mark may adopt this video to be featured on his channel. Usually the unspoken rule for animated content to be featured is over a minute in runtime, but mayhaps Mark may make an exception in your case since he's hosted your work before. I guess we'll see what happens.

I was going to give this a lower score due to the mediocre animation, but the comedic writing in this one is actually pretty decent, you actually got a chuckle out of me. Good work.

It sounds like you're in need of a sound mixer to take this from a good cartoon to a frickin amazing feature, I'd gladly suggest my name if one hasn't been mentioned already.

Sweet mother of god! James, it good to see you back in the animation game! Welcome home!

I'm just another college student making his way in the world by making movies, to entertain others, I do a lot of gaming in my time and I'm also quite the artist in my spare time. Be sure to check out my portfolios while you're here!

31, Male